Saturday, May 30, 2009

LOVE AND HATE

You know I've been doing something lately that I don't do that often.....thinking. Yep, some real honest deep thinking...while watching Meet The Robinsons.

You see this movie got my attention because there was this one character...I think his name was Goob...but he was also know as the bowler hat man. His whole life was ruined when he started to try and find someone to blame for all the bad things that had happened in his life. He soon became enveloped in his hatred for this young kid who he thought was to blame. But his whole life was changed by an act of love by the same little kid he hated so much.

You see this hit me hard because its something I've been dealing with lately in my own life. Every time something I don't like happens in life, I have to find someone to blame. All this does is lead me to hate the ones I love, the life I live, and even myself.

But you see the thing is that their isn't always someone to blame. Sometimes...shit just happens. And sometimes I do stupid things and blame peoples reactions on themselves. And for this I'm sorry.

What I'm trying to say here is that we cant live our lives hating each other. We must forgive and we must move on. It does no good to live in the past. All it does is stir up hate inside us which tears us apart emotionally and spiritually.

Hate is what is killing this world. Hate is what causes so many of the deaths in this world, it's whats lead to so many suicides, its what caused so many divorces, so many families broken apart, and so many young kids left despising themselves because they blame themselves for something that had nothing to do with them. Hate is what is killing the very people we care about.

So what can we do to stop this? Love. It sounds so simple but its the truth. We must show love to each and every person we know always and forever. It saves lives. It builds people up. It lets them know that you care about them. Who knows, maybe then you'll be the one that gives new life to the person who had no hope. Trust me, I know from experience

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Yang Baru Cuap-Cuap